The following statistics are factual and not in question.
1) Nearly 1 million children in the United States are subjected to the divorce of their parents each year.
2) The number of children living in single parent homes as increased from 4% to 28 percent in the past 20 years.
3) While children lviing with a single parent account for only 28% of the population, they account for 77% of all juvenile delinquency cases.
There are many theories as to why single parent homes produce more juvenile delinquents. Some claim it is due to lack of quality parenting time, attention, or the lack of support from both a father and mother. Regardless of the “why”, the fact remains that single parent homes produce a disproportionate number of delinquents. Using the unified theories we have discussed from the last chapter, as well as what we have learned in the chapter, prepare a 2-3 page paper that address the following:
1) What is your theory as to why single-parent households have greater likelihood of crime.
2) Using the theories we have learned to date, what course of action would you suggest in society to address these delinquency rates.
ALL ATTATCHMENTS ARE TO HELP WITH ASSIGNMENT. PLEASE READ CAREFULLY AND ALL CONTENT TO BE ABLE TO WRITE THIS PAPER CORRECTLY! THERE ARE MANY DIFFERENT THEORIES IN THESE CHAPTERS. USE THE UNIFIED THEORIES AND WRITE 3 PAGE PAPER WITH THE QUESTION ABOVE! REFENCE IT AS WELL.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more