APA Format Requirements:
1. At least 2,100 words count (including the reference page as part of the count).
2. In-text citations
Examples – According to Law and Jones…… (p. 250).
Law and Jones (2015) …
… effecting the culture, climate, and interventions (Law &
3. References: peer-reviewed journal articles dated between years 2011-2016 (nothing older than year 2011). I have included references but if you decide to use material outside my references, please ensure it follows the above request. Please, NO book or website references (i.e. www.managerialtools.com or www.wikipedia.com, or etc.), ONLY peer-reviewed journal articles.
4. Separate paragraphs and provide transition flow of paragraphs (see # 1-4 below).
Address the following in this assignment:
1. Provide a clear thesis or main claim (organizational development).
2. Describe the difference between organizational culture & organizational climate and describe how they affect organizational development.
3. Describe organizational development intervention techniques (goal setting, performance appraisal, and reward system) and how they are applied.
4. Discuss appreciative inquiry (meaning: appreciative inquiry is a way of being and seeing. It is both a worldview and a process for facilitating positive change in human systems, i.e. organizations, groups, and communities. Its assumption is simple: every human system has something that works right-things that give it life when it is vital, effective, and successful. It begins by identifying this positive core and connecting to it in ways the heighten energy, sharpen vision, and inspire action for change) and how it could guide organizational development.
Please let me know if you have any questions.
Due: December 28, 2016, 11:00am EST (Wednesday).
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more