1. Levi Strauss sells the same products, Levi’s, Dockers, and Slates, to multiple channels of distribution, from high-image (Bloomingdale’s) to low-image (Sears, Mervyns) outlets. What would you suggest as a distribution strategy so that the company can better differentiate its product by channel and not suffer brand confusion problems?
2. List and briefly describe the four major sources of channel conflict as mentioned in the online course resource.
1. It is sometimes said that salespeople should be familiar with their
customers’ marketing plans (e.g., understand the customers’ competitors and customers). Of what use would this information be to the salesperson?
2. Briefly describe three different kinds of sales quotas?
1.For what kinds of products and services would direct e-mail be appropriate? Other than sales, what goals can direct e-mail achieve?
1. Given the two brand names, Nabisco and Mercedes Benz, choose two brand extensions for each brand that you believe make sense and two brand extensions for each product that do not. Explain why.
2. For frequently purchased products, successful new products must have high trial and repeat rates. What tools can the marketing manager use to increase trial rates and repeat rates?
1.Choose a brand that you think is weak in the minds of customers. what are the elements of brand equity that are deficient for this product?
2.factors in the pricing decision.Imagine that you have set the price of tuition for Berkeley College at $8,000 per quarter. Pick a factor in the pricing decision and explain why that price was set.
1. Describe the five major pricing objectives discussed in the online course resource.
2. Describe the four methods of implementing differential pricing.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more