these questions below is from the attachment for my group project. I have exercise 2.
EXERCISE 2: Analysis of Data with Frequency Distributions
Note: Use Percent (with missing value counting). Do not use valid percent (missing values are not counted).
1. What percentage of all respondents attended at least 1 movie in the past year?
2. What percentage of all respondents never buy food items at a movie?
3. Produce a table indicating the percentage of all respondents that consider each of the movie theater items in question 5 of the questionnaire very important. List the top 5 movie items in descending order (start with the movie items that have the highest percentage of the very important responses).
Answer: Using the template below to summarize your results.
Most Important Movie Theater Selection Factors
Comfortable Chairs (Q5d)
4. What percentage of respondents consider the “newspaper” a very important source of information about movies playing at movie theaters?
5. What percentage of respondents considers the “Internet” a very unimportant source of information about movies playing at movie theaters?
6. By observing the distribution of responses for Q8a, Q8b, Q8c, and Q8d, which is the most popular purchase option for movie theater tickets?
7. Produce a table listing in descending order the percentage of respondents that consider each of the movie theater information sources (Q7) very important?
Most Popular Sources for Movie Theater Information
Movie theater information source
Percent of Respondents Indicating Very Important
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more