Part 1: Using the revised treatment plan completed in Topic 7, complete a discharge summary for your client using the “Discharge Summary” template. This discharge summary should address the following:
Part 2: Write a 700 -word summary statement about your client, Eliza.
Include or address the following in your summary statement:
Submit your discharge summary and summary statement to your instructor.
Prepare this assignment according to the guidelines found in the APA Style Guide, located in the Student Success Center. An abstract is not required.
This assignment uses a rubric. Please review the rubric prior to beginning the assignment to become familiar with the expectations for successful completion.
You are required to submit this assignment to LopesWrite. Please refer to the directions in the Student Success Center.
This assignment meets the following CACREP Standard: 2.F.5.k: Strategies to promote client understanding of and access to a variety of community-based resources intervention.
This assignment meets the following NASAC Standards:
73) Conduct continuing care, relapse prevention, and discharge planning with the client and involved significant others.
74) Assure the accurate documentation of case management activities throughout the course of treatment.
75) Apply placement, continued stay, and discharge criteria for each modality on the continuum of care.
112) Prepare and record treatment and continuing care plans that are consistent with agency standards and comply with applicable administrative rules.
114) Prepare an accurate, concise, informative, and current discharge summary.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more