1. If a physician deposits $24,000 today into a mutual fund that is expected to grow at an annual rate of 8%, what will be the value of this investment:
a. 3 years from now
b. 6 years from now
c. 9 years from now
d. 12 years from now
2. The Chief Financial Officer of a hospital needs to determine the present value of $120,000 investment received at the end of year 5. What is the present value if the discount rate is:
3. The Forbes OBGYN group purchased a new diagnostic machine for their office for $900,000. The expected cash flows for each year of the five year period is $120,000, $155,000, $186,000, $208,000, and $225,000 for the five years. What is the internal rate of return or the IRR for the project?
4. Determine the Net Present Value for Problem 3 with an interest rate of 10%. Do you proceed or not with the project?
5. Determine the Payback Period for Problem 3.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more