The Writing Prompt: Write a 6-page report that analyzes and synthesizes at least two opposing ethical arguments. Use the following questions for guidance:
1. What is a food related ethical issue for which there seems to be no clear, simple, universal “right” answer?
2. What are some different or competing ethical perspectives on this issue? What is the logical structure of these arguments or viewpoints?
3. What is at stake (now and/or in the future) for this ethical issue?
I have attached the readings, you can only chose any four from these readings as sources but must include Martin and Kaplan’s articles.
I need a two pages draft in one day.
Please use the easiest words.
Hi, please read the prompt carefully. You need to think a topic based on these readings. Then give the issues involved in and around that topic. The most important thing is to use the readings and think of the different perspectives on those issues. Then, think about how would you write about these perspectives in a way that’s not just a quick summary of each or separate summaries, but instead show how these views interact.
More details see attachment.
Some strategies to do “think of the different perspectives on those issues”
1. Anticipate or infer how the authors of the articles might respond to each other
2. Consider historical background and cultural context
Ex: Is it interesting for two people from different cultures or periods of history to agree?
What world you say about an American who argues for arranged marriage?
Someone from the medieval ages to argue for atheism?
3. It’s ok if you can’t find exactly opposing quotes. Just because Lappe says “technology isn’t the solution” doesn’t mean you have to find a quote from someone else saying it is the solution. This essay isn’t about finding polar opposites, instead it’s about complexity and making inferences
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more