Student must develop a case study analyzing a real marketing problem situation where existing problem need to be solved. It should relate the theory to a practical situation;
• Outline the purpose of the case study.
• Describe the field of research.
• Outline the issues and findings of the case study without the specific details.
• Identify the theory that will be used
• Identify the problems found in the case by: analyzing the problem, supporting your findings
with facts given in the case, the relevant theory and course concepts.
searching for the underlying problems
• Summarize the major problem/s.
• Identify alternative solutions to this/these major problem/s.
• Briefly outline each alternative solution and evaluate its advantages and disadvantages
• Choose which of the alternative solutions should be adopted.
• Briefly justify your choice explaining how it will solve the major problem/s.
Make sure all references are cited correctly.
• Explain modern management principles that embrace a marketing-oriented view of business;
• Improve analytical capabilities of students in true real-world, on-the-job settings through case studies;
• Learn the case writing methodology
This activity must meet the following formatting requirements:
• Font size 12
• 1500 words
• Harvard Referencing System
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more