l Identify seven questions that you would include to assess organizational readiness for change (List and then explain each question in 40+ words). -Missing
1. Have the benefits of the change been made clear to everyone in the organization? The overall benefits that are expected from the organizational change must be clear.
2. Are the leaders of the organization able to lead the change? Every leader should confident and understand his role in the change.
3. Are the Executive committee and willing to support the change? The executive should clearly understand the change and be willing to support it.
4. Are the strategies to implement the new change been made clear? The strategy to change should be clearly defined and smoothly be applied to the daily operations of the business.
5. Are the staff aware of the change? To achieve the objective of the organization, staffs need to understand the need for change.
6. What is the staff reaction to change? Staff should support and be committed to the change.
7. Does everyone understand his responsibility for change? Responsibilities should be communicated and defined clearly to everyone in the organization.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more