Referring to chapter 29 of the attached textbook on Natural and manmade disasters. Respond to the questions regarding natural and manmade disasters.
1. 200 words – What social and cultural factors need to be considered in disaster planning in your community?
2. 200 words – Describe the various vulnerable population within the community setting (for example: homeless, imprisoned, mobility impaired)?
3. 200 words – Describe the disproportion within vulnerable population… What special needs do they have?
4. 200 words- If evacuation of the community is mandated, have plans for evacuation of these groups been developed? Give examples of these organizations involved and how they assist these special groups ?(who plan for evacuation during disasters) For example FEMA.
5. 200 words- Provide a summary of the article https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2646456/.
6. 200 words- What are key factors that community health nurses should consider when responding to disaster management for vulnerable population?
Essay should be in APA format with subheadings corresponding to each question. Include at least 5 reference.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more