INFA 670 Information Assurance Capstone
Assignment 1 Instructions
Assignment 1 – Worth 3%
1. In the context of information processing, computer security and trusted systems, explain what is meant by the following terms and why we want to use them:
· Two factor authentication;
· Multifactor authentication; and
2. Search the web using Google or some other search engine for existing commercially available two factor authentication software packages and choose one.
3. Next search for authorization software packages and choose one.
4. Describe both packages.
5. For each package analyze the strengths, weaknesses, economics (i.e. cost and licensing), and the Information Technology environment(s) in which each can operate.
You may use diagrams and examples in order to facilitate your response if you believe it would help.
Submit this assignment to your Assignment Folder before the submission deadline.
1. This question must be answered in your own words. However, when you use the words of others in any answers, you must use quotation marks and attribute the source right there following APA style. Also be sure to cite references right there using APA style when you paraphrase the words of others.
2. You need to include a bibliography of all sources used in answering the questions following APA format guidelines
3. This assignment requires research beyond the text, lecture notes, and conferences, so you may use any resources in addition to the textbook, such as other books, articles, and the Web.
4. You must do your own work and you may not collaborate with your classmates.
5. Adequate answers for this question should be not less than Three (3) and no more than Six (6) double‐spaced pages, with one‐inch margins and 12‐point font.
6. The bibliography is outside the scope of the number of pages.
7. Answers will be evaluated using the following criteria: Key content, Logical flow, Clarity, spelling, Grammar, and proper citations/bibliography.
End of Assignment Instructions
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more