This focuses on Presentations and revision. You will create a presentation that combines your Proposal Assignment (Week 3) and the Feasibility Recommendations Report Assignment (week 5). One of those assignments will be revised. There are two parts to this assignment.
1. Review the feedback to learner comments for the week 3 proposal and the week 5 feasibility recommendation report.
2. Revise one of the assignments (your choice of week 3 or week 5) based on feedback from the instructor and peer reviews.
3. In one-two paragraphs, explain what revisions were made to the chosen document.
4. Upload the revised document (not the original) and the revision comments into the presentation (Part II)
1. Presentation format is your choice (PowerPoint, Word, or PDF)
a. Expected length is 6-10 pages or slides
b. One document
a. Presentation cover that has visual appeal and a title that is relevant to the proposal and feasibility or recommendation report topic/problem
b. Documents should be in the following order:
i. Proposal Introduction
ii. Proposal Outline
iii. Feasibility or Recommendation Report Introduction
iv. Feasibility or Recommendation Report Outline
v. Revision comments (part 1)
3. Add a minimum of 2 visual elements to the presentation that enhance the text
Format Requirements: Submit one document
· Cover page introduces the presentation
· Documents presented in the required order
· Revision comments are the last slide
· Visuals follow guidelines for effective use
· Check to see that all the documents are included and assembled in the required order
· Check that the revision comments are included as the section of the presentation
· Format (font and spacing) follows guidelines for presentations
· Visual elements follow guidelines for effective use
· Proofread and spell check your work
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more