Learning Goal: I’m working on a management discussion question and need a reference to help me learn.
· Describe and compare three major theories of planned change. (MLO 2.1)
· Explain how planned change can be adopted to fit different contexts. (MLO 2.3)
· Critique the practice of planned change. (MLO 2.4)
· Discuss the roles and characteristics of OD practitioners. (MLO 3.1)
· Describe the competencies required of effective OD practitioners. (MLO 3.2)
2.2 Action Required:
· Required Readings:
Chapter 2: The Nature of Planned Change
Chapter 3: The Organization Development Practitioner
TEXTBOOK: Cummings, T., & Worley, C. (2015). Organization development and change. (10th ed.). Stamford, CT: Cengage Learning. ISBN#: 13 9781133190455 (print), ISBN#: 13 9781285800967 (e-text).
· Recommended Readings:
Pregmark, J. E. (2022, February 21). Renewing models for change. The Learning Organization, 29(3), 255–274. https://doi.org/10.1108/tlo-05-2021-0056
2.3 Test your Knowledge (Question):
1. Discuss the importance of planned change and its impact on the organization.
2. Critically discuss each of the planned change theories and provide examples.
3. Discuss some of the key competencies of effective OD professionals?
· Post your answer in the discussion board using the discussion link below (Week2: Interactive learning Discussion) .Without copying and adding a reference
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more