Learning Goal: I’m working on a creative writing exercise and need an explanation and answer to help me learn.
Create an infographic
choose from any of these combos on the infographic
question 6 very in detail
1. Describe precision medicine and personalized medicine. Provide/describe one healthcare example for each. Construct a table that shows similarities and differences.
2. Describe the difference between genomic and genetic medicine.
3. Describe what is gene editing. How do the TWO technologies (#1) fit with gene editing.
4. Discuss how nanotechnology is applied in healthcare. Provide at least two examples.
5. Describe to what extent IoT (sensors) fits with telehealthcare. Provide at least two examples.
6. Describe the movement by payers (e.g., insurers) to pay for mhealth devices. Provide an example.
IF YOU ELECT TO CREATE AN INFOGRAPHIC…(this is not a video)
Infographics can be really great because when done well the messages can be conveyed simply.
EXAMPLE OF INFOGRAPHIC
HOW TO MAKE AN INFOGRAPHIC
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more